- ✔ the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our "Services"); and
- ✔ our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to com owned and operated by the Company.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services.
Like many other websites We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information.
- ✥ by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- ✥ about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- What information we collect from you
- Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
- Types of cookies
- Eventsholic ads
- Why is this data collected?
- How we use your personal data
- Our disclosure of your information
- Information security
- Third-party ad servers
- Children's privacy
- Your California privacy rights
- Questions and suggestions
- Dispute resolution
What information we collect from you
- In General: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available, can be used to identify you as an individual or to contact you directly ("personal information").
- Your account information:Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Google Plus, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information: How long you used our Services, and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device’s unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
- Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you’re using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- Applications: If you use the Eventsholic.com application, Eventsholic.com may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, food and travel. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable Eventsholic.com to provide you with a personalized experience.
- Meaning: Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies, we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by com. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non- Eventsholic.com parties.
Types of Cookies
- Operations based Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
- Performance based Cookies: These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
- Functionality based Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is specific to your city or region.
- Cookies and Browser settings: You may be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting-out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information.
- Cookies in E-mails: Our emails contain cookies that track whether you open our emails and whether you click any links within them. The cookies used in our emails to monitor these behaviors are unique to each email and are not stored on your computer or mobile device.
Why is this data collected?
How We Use Your Personal Data
- Specific Reason: If you provide Personal Data for a certain purpose, we may use the Personal Data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact came.
- Access and Use: If you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to or use of the Services or any functionality thereof, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to or use of the Services or functionality and to monitor your use of such Services or functionality. For instance, if you supply Personal Data relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of the Services, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such Services and to monitor your ongoing qualification to use such Services.
- Internal Business Purposes: We may use your Personal Data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our Users, to improve the Services, to protect against, identify or address wrongdoing, to enforce our Terms of Service, to manage your account and provide you with customer service, and to generally manage the Services and our business.
- Organizer Emails: We allow Organizers to use our email tools to contact Attendees for their current and past events, so you may receive emails from our system that originate with such Organizers. If you have registered for an event on the Services, your email is available to that Organizer. However, Organizers may also import the emails they have from external sources and send communications through the Services to those emails and we will deliver those communications to those emails.
Our disclosure of your information
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website/Applications. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including personally identifiable information about you, with our parent and/or subsidiaries that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. Such data will be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing your browsing experience and providing our services to you. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You will receive notice of such event (to the extent that it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL: We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- Restrict access: We restrict access to personal information to com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Third-party ad servers
Your California Privacy Rights
Questions and suggestions
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
We do not have control over, or access to, third-party advertising cookies or the information they contain. Third parties manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies. You can opt-out of third-party personalized advertising cookies. You will still see ads, but they will not be personalized.
Our Site primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
Our sites also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
We display personalized ads and content to you on the Eventsholic.com Platform. To show users relevant ads and other personalized content, we may use information that we have collected via the Eventsholic.com Platform, including from our Pixels, widgets, plug-ins, or buttons embedded on third party sites that collect information about a user’s activity on other sites. We also use this information to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide metrics about ad performance to advertising customers. For example, if you visit websites that sell sports apparel, we may show you sports-related ads or content on the Eventsholic.com Platform. We may report to the user of our Ad Services the number of Eventsholic.com Platform users that saw a particular ad and certain aggregated demographic information about the viewers of the ad.
Users of our Ad Services may also provide us with information as part of their ad campaigns. For example, they may share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number for current and prospective customers) with us in order to create customized audiences for their ad campaigns. We only use this customer list information to facilitate the particular user’s campaign (including ad metrics and reporting to that user) or for fraud detection and security purposes. We do not disclose these customer lists to third parties (other than our services providers) unless required by law, and we do not disclose to the relevant Ad Services user the names or identities of their customers that were successfully reached as part of such campaigns.
Eventsholic.com collects aggregate user information to sell sponsorships on Eventsholic.com to advertisers and to monitor customer traffic patterns such as the number of users to Eventsholic.com, the pages visited and the length of visit which enables us to improve the service we provide.
In addition, Eventsholic.com collects information from users who click on advertisements to measure interest and inform advertisers as to how many users have seen or clicked on their ads.
Eventsholic.com also uses demographic and preference information to allow advertising banners on Eventsholic.com to be targeted, in the aggregate, to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services.
However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
We work hard to protect Eventsholic.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under 13, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the types of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint about EVENTSHOLIC’s privacy practices you should write to us at: email@example.com. We will take reasonable steps to work with you to attempt to resolve your complaint.
Eventsholic.com website uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, Eventsholic.com website does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc. "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by Eventsholic.com, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at Eventsholic.com website after completion of the online transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.