Fun World made a modest start in the early 90s and right from the beginning, we have always kept a step forward when it has come to innovation or giving something new to Bengaluru. What began as a modest started with a small entertainment establishment, today has spread over many acres and we are proud to say that fun world is not only a pioneer entertainment hub in Bengaluru but its today a landmark on the map of Bengaluru.
Built with the motto to entertain thrill-seeking enthusiasts of all age groups, Fun World homes a total of 50 rides. The list of rides is divided into four categories: kid rides, adult rides, family rides and adrenaline rides.
Adrenaline Rides like the Crazy Fireball and Frisbee in the amusement section and the Devil’s Drop and Boomerang in the water section are gravity-defying because of their push & pull and back & forth swing.
Various Family Rides such as the Fun Express that takes one for a spin around the park, the Hang glider that sways the passengers on a 50ft. flight through the air, the Rain Dance, and the Fountain that can be enjoyed together as a family.
- All ages are welcome. Children who are aged 3 years and above will have to buy an entry ticket.
Know before you go
- For children aged 3 years and below, physical tickets at the counter will have to be bought.
- Rides will operate subject to availability.
- One or more rides may be non-operational due to shutdown maintenance.
- Children must be accompanied by parents/guardians at all times.
- Appropriate swimwear (preferably nylon) must be worn at all times when using the park’s water attractions.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking within the park premises is not permitted.
11:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.