Naag Tibba Trek with Hike Brothers
Duration: 2 Days
Highest Altitude: 9,914 ft
Average Temperature: Day time: 12°C-16°C; Night time: 6°C-10°C
Cost: Rs.3000/- per person
- A weekend getaway destination with breath-taking views of the Himalayas. Nag Tibba Trek(Serpent’s Peak) 9,914 ft, is the highest peak in the lesser Himalayan region of Garhwal Division, Uttarakhand.
- It gives a name to the Nag Tibba Range, which is one of the three ranges of Lesser Himalayas, the other ranges are Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal. Nagtibba Trek offers majestic scenic beauty and a good trek for adventure lovers.
- From Nag Tibba one can see the clear view of stunning Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north, Doon valley and the snow peaks of Changbang.
- It is located at a distance of 85km from Dehradun and with a trek distance of approx 16 km in total. Trek gradient is moderate and can be easily covered by anyone in two days. It is the best weekend gateway destination for the people living in and around Delhi. In winters it is packed in the snow, which gives you a picturesque view of the place.
- DAY 1: Drive 3 Hrs from Dehradun to Pantwari(4,642 ft). Then trek for 3-4 Hrs to reach Thath ft(campsite-5,906)
- DAY 2: Trek from Thath to Nag Tibba Top(9,914 ft) and return to Thath. After lunch descends to Pantwari. Drive for 3-4 Hrs to reach Dehradun.