Monsoon trek somewhere in the western ghats.Cost: Rs 1800/-
Inclusive of everything from Bangalore to Bangalore. (On actuals, any excess amount would be refunded to the participants)No of Participants: 13-21
Distance: 25 Kms in 2 days
Who can join:
Anybody who is physically fit to trek about 20-25 kms. Prior 2-Days trek experience is a must as it is a monsoon trek and steep terrain.Payment:
No advance amount needed. The amount will be collected from shortlisted participants only after the shortlist is announced. How to register:
1. Fill the registration form given in the below link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHlfRz_J8cFOhC1aj-L8HHj334JbEv0MlB2TYo-1zfqWlWcw/viewform?c=0&w=1
2. Participants will be shortlisted couple of weeks before the event and will be asked to transfer the trek advance amount for the slots confirmation.Note:
1. We strictly follow "Do Not Litter" policy. If possible we will pick up already existing garbage from nature.
2. We are non-profit volunteering group so please do not expect any luxury during the event.
3. Basic necessities will be taken care by the organizer. We expect you to be flexible enough during the event.
4. Intrepid Trekkers and its organizers are not responsible for any accidents or injuries, loss or damage to your personal belongings or any other uncertainties during the event. The participants agree to take full responsibilities and sign a letter of the undertaking before the start of the event. Check the following link to read the letter of undertaking.
Rajesh (+91 9742 400 777)