Trek To Pyramid Hill Plan The Unplanned
- 09 June 2018 08:00
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- $ Ticket price starts from : 3099
Bored of the usual pub crawling on weekends and want a unique and fun getaway for the upcoming weekend? We’ve got you covered?
Presenting Plan the Unplanned’s newest offbeat destination for those who want to escape the ordinary and mundane.
Join us for a trek to Pyramid Hill, nestled in nature’s glory near Shivanasamudra away from Bangaluru’s traffic woes and unwind to a soul-stirring experience.
We have packaged a beautiful destination, some adventure, amazing accommodation and a whole lot of fun activities gift wrapped with our personal touch to make sure you have the best memories to take back.
Let’s take a peek at our 2-day extravaganza that includes trekking, camping, stay in cozy huts, cave exploration, fishing and much more. Pyramid Hill is situated in kolegal village near Shivanasamudra and is mostly unexplored, unadulterated and pure natural bliss. In these 2 days that you spend here you are bound to be mesmerized and spellbound with the ambiance and the vibes the place has to offer.
5th - 6th May 2018
Price: 3299/- ( Plus 5% GST)
- Depart from Bangalore at 10:00 AM
- Reach by 1:30 PM to Campsite
- Have Lunch
- Trek to Pyramid Hill
- Fishing (will be done based on Time)
- Campfire and Dinner
- Stargazing ( Facilitated by Equipments and Guidance )
- Wake up by 5:00 AM
- Have Breakfast
- Trek to the Caves
- Have lunch on the hill
- Coracle Ride
- Depart for Bangalore(Reach by approx 9:00 PM)
2. Coracle Ride
4. Sharing basis accommodation in Huts/Dorm
5. Transportation to and fro from Bangalore(Non-AC)
6. Food(Veg) – 1 breakfast – 2 lunch(1 packed) – 1 dinner
7. The experience that you gain
1. Anything not included in the inclusions above
2. Any kind of insurance
3. Personal Expense: (snacks, mineral water etc)
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
4. All the meals will be Veg if included
5. Plan The Unplanned will not be responsible for any loss/ hamper of your possessions. We request you to be alert about whatever you carry.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952