The Hippie Island of Hampi - Camp & Hike meetup | Muddie Trails
- 09 November 2018 22:00 - 11 November 2018 22:00
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- $ Ticket price starts from : INR 4249
Let's experience the laid back attitude of "the other side" of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & even take a dip in the lake..!!
What more? lazy dinner on the cozy beds at a cafe, lot of socializing, good music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid back weekend..!!
The beautiful sun-rise & sun-set are just icing on the cake ;-)
So lets just #getmuddy..!!
Slots: 12 to 20 travelers
Accommodation: At our beautiful campsite on the shared basis
Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus
Food: All Breakfasts, lunches included
Pick-up/Drop spots: 2 to 3 pick-up points in Hyderabad. Will announce on WhatsApp group of the meetup
Things to pack: Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers
Here we go, the schedule:
Day 0 (Friday night):
Start from HYD around 10 PM
Day 1 (Saturday):
Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! Break for lunch in the middle. Post lunch enjoys the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate. After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset or clouds above Hampi, get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around, dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, visit the most famous - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic chariot. Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch, start back around 3, reach back home before midnight
Dinners and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Things to carry:
* Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trek/event
* Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License!
* This is an offbeat meetup at an offbeat place. The facilities would be basic but the experience would be amazing with our group.
* Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is a offbeat travel experience provider. Our schedule is flexible. Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of schedule based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
Whatsapp/call MT organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 if any doubt :)
Get Muddie in Travel..