The 09-days SPITI VALLEY cycling ride from ICYCLE.in is here. Continuing the tradition of offering challenging
uphill cycling trails, ICYCLE.in presents the GREAT HIMALAYAN CHALLENGE Edition.
SPITI Valley, literally the "middle land" between India and Tibet, is one of the least populated regions of India.
The remoteness of the place and the harshness of the terrain is a perfect setting for travelers seeking a sense
of adventure. The high mountain passes, the vast stretches of barren desert untouched by human
contamination is an adventure travellers’ paradise.
Places to keep your eyes peeled for
Ki Monastery and Tabo Monastery, the oldest monasteries in the world is the seat of Buddhist culture.
Rohtang pass (13,500 feet above msl) separates Lahul and Spiti from the Kulu valley.
Kunzum pass (15,000 feet above msl) separates Lahul and Spiti.
Pin Valley is home to the Buchen Lamas.
The 11-days cycling holiday beckons all cycling enthusiasts to experience the most hard-core and rustic cycling
trail in the remotest part of the Himalayas. The SPITI VALLEY event will start from from CHANDIGARH and it will culminate at MANALI. We’ll be cycling about 480+ Kms in 9 days, from 06th June to 16th June, 2018.
Places of Interest:
TAPRI I SANGLA I KALPA I POOH I NAKO I TABO I KAZA I LOSAR I CHHATRU I MANALI
As will all ICYCLE.in certified events, the ride offers complete support for the cyclists, including, meals,
accommodation, mechanic support, support vehicle, first-aid and basic refreshments. The cost for the tour is
Rs. 40, 000/- (Rupees forty thousand only).
- Rs. 10000/- for Cycle Rent Or Own Cycle Transportation.
THE COST INCLUDES:
- Chandigarh to start Point on road transportation
- Meals on all days of the tour
- Accommodation (hotels and tents)
- Water and basic refreshments
- Mechanic support
- Mentor cyclist
- Support vehicle
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any sightseeing costs (including tourist fees) that are not part of the tour schedule
- Transportation of cycles from BANGALORE to DELHI and from MANALI to BANGALORE
- People transportation from BANGALORE to DELHI and from MANALI to BANGALORE
- Bicycle rentals
- Food & beverages that are not part of the tour plan
Bicycle rentals and bicycle transportation options are available from ICYCLE.in
for more information, please call Vinod +91 8861102597 or Santhosh +91 984557842