Asia GBF 2017 is one of the professional demonstration and trade platform of battery&energy storage industry, in which hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of professional visitors will gather there. GBF 2016 attracted more than 150 brand enterprises and media from different country to showcase their specific products and exchange ideal with the industry insiders, and the next session will be display in a higher level with a global view.
Various kinds of batteries-
1.Combined batteries for cellphones, interphones, cordless telephone, laptops, digital cameras, portable DVD, emergency lights, electric toys, UPS, railway locomotives and passenger cars, ships, etc.
2.Power batteries and management systems for electric tools, electric bicycles, electric vehicles, etc.
3.Energy storage batteries for wind power generation systems, solar photovoltaic systems and wind-solar hybrid systems, etc.
4.Power storage application and engineering
5.Battery materials and accessories
6.Battery manufacturing equipment and testing devices
1. International buyers: from more than 40 countries and regions, including the America, Britain, France, Germany, Brazil, Russia, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, ASEAN, Central Asia, Middle East, etc.
2. Power battery application field: new energy vehicle, bus, electric vehicle, sightseeing bus, golf cart, electric scooter, tricycle, moped, forklift, industrial and mining locomotive, electric tool, etc.
3. Energy storage application field: electricity, communication, data center, solar photovolataic, wind power, nuclear power, micro-grid, smart grid, etc.
4. Other application field: consumption electronics, model toys, unmanned aerial vehicle, industrial instrument, portable lighting, medical treatment, smart wearable device, military equipment, rail transit, aviation and marine engineering, etc.
5. Manufacturer, agency, dealer, import & export corporate in the fields of battery, equipment, material, accessory, etc.
6. Associated government departments, industry associations, institutes, power and energy storage merchants, colleges and universities, investment and financial institutions, etc.