aste some of the best donuts in Chicago while sipping on mimosas, beer, wine (for those of age!) and coffee while taking in views of the zoo’s amazing animals & gardens.
Tickets include Admission, donut tastings from some of Chicago's most famous donut shops & bakeries, interactive games, live entertainment, giveaways and MORE!
A large portion of the proceeds benefit Lincoln Park Zoo and help the zoo stay free and open 365 days a year! Get your tickets now!
Want to have your donut featured at Donut Fest at the Zoo? E-mail us at Info@DonutFestatTheZoo.com now to find out how to sample at any of our upcoming events!
FREE TICKETS/RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR CAUSE: See below for more info.
All attendees will also receive the following Freebies*: Use code 'CTS2' for 2 FREE rides from Lyft (up to $5 off each of your first two rides) – 2 FREE rides in an affordable ride share with Viausing promo code 'CTS2' – Up to $10 towards a FREE taxi ride from Curb with promo code 'CTS10'– $25 in on-demand laundry service from Tide Spin with promo code 'CHI25' – $10 in FREE food at your favorite restaurants like Freshii, Protein Bar, Rockit & more from Ritual! *All offers valid for first time users only and subject to change without notice. Click HERE for more info!
Enter to win our PHOTO CONTEST by posting pictures to Facebook or Instagram using "#DonutFestatTheZoo" Our panel of judges will go through the pictures and winners will be contacted after the event!
FREE TICKETS/RAISE MONEY FOR YOUR CAUSE:
-Fundraising Opportunity: Are you trying to raise money for a certain cause? Email Info@DonutFestatTheZoo.com for more info!
-Celebrate your birthday at the fest and your ticket is free! Email Info@DonutFestatTheZoo.com for more info
-Want to earn a free ticket and some cash for spreading the word? Email Info@DonutFestatTheZoo.com for more info!
Do I need a ticket to go to this event?
- Yes. You need a ticket to enter Donut Fest at the Zoo. It will be held in a large private area of Lincoln Park Zoo that includes many exhibits, gardens and more.
What do I need to bring to get into the event?
- Your printed ticket from Eventbrite that displays the square QR code. If you plan to consume alcoholic beverages, you must have a valid 21+ government issued ID.
If I'm not going to be eating donuts, do I still need to buy a ticket?
- Yes! ALL attendees 2 years of age and older, even those not eating donuts, must have a valid Eventbrite ticket to enter the event.
Will you have options to fit my specific dietary restriction?
- A variety of donuts will be served, but we unfortunately cannot cater to all dietary restrictions. If you are gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, etc. there may not be a lot of donut options for you, but the event will still be a blast!
Does my child need a ticket?
- Yes. ALL attendees 2 years of age and older, even those not eating donuts, must have a valid Eventbrite ticket to enter the event.
- Children under 2 years old do not need tickets, but they will NOT receive the donut tastings unless you buy a ticket for them.
DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR LINCOLN PARK ZOO MEMBERS:
For Lincoln Park Zoo members, please use the first three digits of your member ID for 10% off your tickets.
Rules, Regulations & Disclaimers:
Vendors subject to change. Tickets include samples. A valid ticket with scannable QR code is required by all guests to enter event. It is recommended to print a paper ticket to prevent any technology complications which would prevent your ticket from displaying on your phone. There is no guest list. Each ticket must be scanned. Security reserves the right to inspect all bags and persons. Absolutely no outside food or beverage may be brought into the event. Guests who are deemed intoxicated (or otherwise unfit), will be denied entry and no refunds will be given. We want all guests to enjoy themselves, but our number one priority is the safety of all guests.