Anti-Rape Marathon is more than a Marathon. It is the seed of change. It is the beginning of a movement carried forward by a growing community of Running Enthusiasts across India, who share a belief that a healthy family, a healthy nation and a healthy world begins with healthy strong and safe women.
The first step in Fitness is taking control of your own health, respecting yourself and understanding and celebrating the value you bring to your family and society. Fitness is not a gift of society; it is a gift you give yourself.
Anti-Rape Marathon is an annual chip timed event organised by Yours Foundation to promote humanitarian values & concept of 'togetherness'. An inclusive event, it is open to runners of all faiths and is loved by runners from across the world. Anti-Rape Marathon is on the calendar of runners for run experience par excellence, making the event comparable with any other prestigious running event. This first edition of Anti-Rape Marathon is scheduled on August 05, 2018 at Dwarka Sec. 10.
HALF MARATHON (Timed) (21.1 KM) : 16+ years of age & above.
QUARTER MARATHON (Timed) (10.5 KM) : 10+ years of age & above.
BEING 5K RUN (Timed) (5 KM) : 6+ years of age & above.
ABOUT YOURS FOUNDATION
The Yours Foundation, founded by Nishant Singh, promotes heritage, sports, social & economic betterment of rural side of India and spreading the concept of "Brotherhood"
Yours foundation also focuses on providing resources for Education of Underprivileged Children.
The vision of the trust is to generate larger attention and acceptance of the Motto "When I am fit then India is fit".
Anti-Rape Marathon will attract runners from all over India and also provide a professional running platform.
The Half Marathon event will be complemented with 10.5 KM (Quarter Marathon) and 5 KM Run
BIB Kit, Exclusive Event T-Shirt, Refreshments, Energy/Hydration Drinks, Timing Certificate, Finisher Medal, Event Day Photos(Online), Medical Support, etc.
What is the Anti-Rape Marathon Date?
- Sunday, 05th August 2018.
What is the Registration Process?
- Online Log on to any of the ticketing partners and select the Category Half Marathon 21.1km, Quarter Marathon 10.5 Km, or 5 km Run and register. Once you receive a confirmation email, participants need to show the confirmation email during Kit pickup.
What should be the minimum and maximum age of the participant/s?
Half Marathon 21.1 Km
(16 years of age and above)
10 km Run
(10 years of age and above)
5 km Run
(Open to all)
- There is no limitation on upper age.
What will be the Reporting / Assembly Time?
- Half Marathon – 05:00 AM
- 10km Run – 05:15 AM
- 5km Run – 05:30 AM
What will be the Race/ Flag Off Time? - 05:45 AM
What will be the maximum race time?
- Half Marathon – 3 Hrs
- 10km Run – 1.45 Hrs
- 5km Run – 1 Hrs
What will be the Prize Money?
- To be announced soon.
- Half Marathon - Rs 749 / Registration
- 10km Run - Rs 649 / Registration
- 5km Run - Rs 549 / Registration
What will be the schedule for BIB Collection?
- Venue& Date – To be announced soon.
Whether Timing Chips will be provided?
- Yes, Timing Chips will be provided to the participants of Half Marathon (21.1 km), 10 Km & 5Km categories.
Who will get Timing Certificate?
- Half Marathon 21.1 km
- 10 km Run
- 5 Km Run
Who will get the Completion Medal?
- Finishers of Half Marathon (21.1 Km), 10 Km Run & 5 Km Run will get the completion medal.
Will be there any arrangement for Medical Assistance during the Half Marathon?
- Medical Team will be available at Anti-Rape Marathon for any emergency.
What is the Venue for Anti-Rape Marathon 2018?
- Dwarka Sector 10.