HSN21km will be celebrating its 3rd anniversary this 2018. As part of our efforts to improve the running experience for our runners, HSN21km 2018 will be held at the newly refurbished Bukit Jalil National Stadium. This will be the 1st local competitive running event that will start and end inside the stadium. Runners can now experience how it is to finish your race in an international class stadium.
In view of the roads around Bukit Jalil and more importantly the safety of all our runners, this year's run will be capped at 13,000 total participants. Available slots for the various distances are
- 5,000 slots for the 21km category
- 4,000 slots for the 10km category
- 4,000 set aside for the 5km Fun Run Category
Do sign up earliest possible as all slots will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. Those who ran at our run before will have 2 weeks to register before we open to the general public.
Our vision is for HSN21km to be Malaysia's best half marathon event. While we have made significant strides in the last 2 years, we will relentlessly strive to improve in the coming years and runners can continue to expect more at HSN21km!
The numerical "3" represents the 3rd Anniversary celebration at HSN21km.
TO ALL ELITE RUNNERS,
WE ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL EARLY START!
To encourage Malaysians to break the national record, this year we are offering the elite pen start! We are opening only 200 spots to fill up the elite pen for both 21KM and 10KM category. Kindly send us proof of your personal best timing (e-cert or equivalent) to email@example.com before 30th July 2018. The qualifying times for elite runners are :
- Men’s 21km (Open Category) – 1 hour 30 minutes and below
- Women’s 21km (Open Category) – 1 hour 50 minutes
- Men’s 21km (Veteran Category) – 1hour 45 minutes
- Women’s 21km (Veteran Category) – 2 hours 05 minutes
- Men’s 10KM (Open Category) – 50 minutes
- Women’s 10KM (Open Category) – 1 hour 10 minutes
- Men’s 10KM (Veteran Category) – 1 hour 5 minutes
- Women’s 10KM (Veteran Category) – 1 hour 20 minutes
* Organiser reserves the right to choose runners who qualify for the elite pen. Decision are final and runners will be informed after registration closes.
* Each category will be capped at 200 slots.
*PRIORITY Registration - ONLY open to runners who had participated in either HSN21km 2016 or 2017 or both.
This group of past year's runners get priority in reserving their 2018 slot and qualify for 10% Early Bird discount.
** PUBLIC Registration - Open to anyone who are interested. Runners who sign up during this qualifying period will be entitled to 10% Early Bird discount.
***NORMAL Registration - Normal registration fees apply across board.