L’Yverdon-Chasseron is a new race in the canton of Vaud to raise money for SEP Lausanne, a nonprofit agency that helps people living with multiple sclerosis. The 20-km race starts in Yverdon-les-Bains along the shores of Lake Neuchâtel, after which it climbs steadily through the forest up to the summit of Le Chasseron in the Jura Mountains. The shorter, 7.5km course is for Nordic walkers.
PROGRAM OF THE DAY:
• from 7.30am: Removal of bibs at Vuiteboeuf / Great Hall (Nordic walking) and welcome (tea, coffee, bags deposit)
• from 08h00: Removal of bibs at Yverdon-USY (Running) and home (tea, coffee, bag deposit)
• 08.30: Nordic Walking Briefing + early morning awakening
• 09.00: Nordic Walking start - Good luck!
• 9h30: Running briefing + morning alarm
• 10h00: Start of the race - Good luck!
• 10h30: Arrival of the Nordic walking 1st riders - Bravo!
• from 11:30 am: At the table! at the restaurant Les Planets - See plan of access
• 11h15: Arrival of the 1st runners of the race - Bravo!
• from 13h30: Podiumsand awarding of prizes to the Planets
• 1:30 pm Departure of the first shuttles for the return (on presentation of the booking form)
• 6:00 pm: End - Thank you for your participation and precious support!