This 3 day EFT Practitioner seminar is for health, happiness & vitality:
- For self healing and grow as part of a personal development program
- To become professionally qualified as a internationally qualified EFT Certified Practitioner
EFT is clinically proven to lower stress, anxiety, tension,depression, physical tension, fears, limitations and blocks.
The initial training is 3 days long and can be as a part of a personal development/self healing program or to become qualified as a Practitioner and earn a living by making a difference to other people’s lives.
During the 3 days EFT Training (EFT Level 1 & 2) in Bangalore you will learn how to reach to the heart of an issue to create health, vitality and confidence. You will also learn how to:
- Eliminate stress, physical tension, pain and cravings
- Clear negativity, negative emotions and situations
- Transform past events, hurts, fears and limitations
- Shift limiting beliefs to move towards what you want
- Work with adults and children on real life issues
Training can be as a part of a personal development/self healing program or to become qualified as a Practitioner and earn a living by making a difference to other people’s lives.
About the Facilitator
Mridula Nair has successfully qualified as a counsellor as well as on a number of alternate therapies like EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) and Matrix Reimprinting, Bach Flower remedies, NLP and Breakthrough coaching with Time line technology and has been helping people for the last few years. Born into a successful business family she established herself in the travel industry by running her own thriving travel agency for nearly two decades in Bangalore. She was also actively involved in organising the Holistic Health Summit in 2003 for Soukya International Holistic Health Centre, Bangalore and World Congress at Art Of Living International Centre, Bangalore. She has always been of a spiritual bent, so she sold her travel business and followed her beliefs in establishing a new career in the arena of spiritual and holistic healing.
All the training courses are highly interactive with live demonstrations, practice sessions and experiential learning that means each person will leave knowing the technique inside out and able to use with ease and confidence the very next day.
details are provided during training):
For more information on certification go to EFT Certification.
The full contribution for all 3 days and EFT Practitioner Certification is Rs 24,500 and includes:
- 3 days training with a certified Vitality Living College EFT Trainer
- Over 150 pages of EFT Foundational (Level 1) and Practitioner (Level 2) Manual
- All Training slides used in class and links to background reading on EFT as well as related meridian therapies
- Attendance certificate from EFT Trainer and Master Trainer of Trainers Dr Rangana Rupavi Choudhuri (PhD)
- Additional 6 hours of training which includes supervision and mentoring at no extra charge, worth Rs 30,000
- 6 hours of pre-certification supervision online with an EFT Trainer at no extra charge, worth Rs 27,000
- 12 hours post-course mentoring hours by participation on the on-line momentum groups at no charge, worth Rs 57,000
- In class practice sessions as well as live demonstrations during the training
- For those who want to be certified as EFT Practitioner full review and assessment of case studies, multiple choice exam, practice hours log and videos (if required), worth Rs 30,000
- Membership of Vitality Living College Alumni with invitations to on-going re-unions and swap groups, worth Rs 12,000
- Invitation to repeat the training as a helping volunteer (Assist Team) at a nominal fee, which includes 6 additional supervision hours, worth Rs 30,000
- Invitation to attend an optional supervision day at only Rs 4500, normal Rs 9000
- Free Membership of Vitality Living College Alumni with invitations to on-going re-unions and swap groups
- Invitation to repeat the training as a helping volunteer (Assist Team) at a nominal fee, which includes 6 additional supervision hours
Special offer: The early bird is Rs 22,500, which is available for a limited time on a first come first served basis.