Plan The Unplanned presents Gokarna !!
Gokarna, a temple town about 484 km’s from Bangalore, is on the Western coast of India. Located in the Kumta taluk of Uttara Karnataka, the main deity is Lord Shiva, also known as Mahabhaleshwara. This temple houses what is believed to be an original image of Lord Shiva’s lingam (Atmalinga).
If you wish to experience the thrill of trekking with a difference Plan the Unplanned presents you a beach trek in Gokarna. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is popularly known as “Golden Trail”. The trek begins from the Belekhan Village and ends at Kudle Beach. You would be walking along the beach side, climbing the boulders and crossing several beaches like Paradise, Half Moon Beach and more. So what are you waiting for, just get a beach trek strike off your bucket list and cherish wonderful memories with us forever?
27th - 30th Apr 2018
12 km (to and fro)
Easy to Moderate (difficulty level is subjective)
Depart from Bangalore by 7:00 PM
- Gokarna Beach
- Kudle Beach
- Om Beach
- Meditation Rock
- Dolphin Spotting
- Half Moon Beach and Challenge
- Paradise Beach
- God's Own Beach
- Wake Up Early, Freshen Up, Breakfast
- Visit Vibhooti Falls
- Reach Bangalore by 5:00 AM (approx)
Cost: 3499- (Exclusive of taxes)
-Transportation(AC) to and fro from Bangalore
-Sharing Basis Accommodation in Tents
- ( Veg Only ) 2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch
-Experience that you gain
- Second Day Lunch and 2 nights Dinner
-Any kind of insurance
-Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
-Anything not included in the inclusions above.
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Plan The Unplanned shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on email@example.com.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Follow our Blogs :
Other treks :