LEGO® WeDo Construction Kit is a simple robotics tool allows children to build interactive machines and then program them using the drag-and-drop software. These projects help children to lay the foundation for lifelong learning.
5 sessions (Monday - Friday) :
May 14 - 18 @ Popsicle Studio 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
For details call 98860 10918 / 98450 30095
At our LEGO WeDo robotics workshops, children (6-12 years) will develop their 21st-century skills like problem-solving, collaboration, creativity and communication.
What to do?
Children build and program a working model and then use the model for different purposes, depending upon the theme of the activity and its focused subject matter in science, technology, mathematics or language
Using motor, axles, tilt sensor, gears, motion sensor, lever, pulleys and writing algorithms/programming.
How does it help?
- A play full learning approach
- Think creatively to make a working model
- Develop communication skill to explain how the model works
- Establish links between cause and effect
- Reflect on how to find answers and imagine new possibilities
- Make systematic observations and measurements
- Follow 2D drawings to build a 3D model
- Think logically and create a program to produce results