Craft Beer China Conference & Exhibition 2018 (CBCE 2018) is co-organized by NürnbergMesse China, The Beer Link and the China Light Industry Machinery Association. Besides, it also gains full support of Doemens Academy GmbH who enriches the show with rich global resources. Positioned like this CBCE 2018 is an international event of the craft beer industry and authoritative in Asia.
CBCE 2018 will organize several outstanding, high-level and authoritative seminars. At these seminars, foreign industry associations and top media will introduce the status quo of their home-based industry and experiences from abroad while revealing the trends of the Chinese craft beer industry in the future. Craft beer experts will share the latest brewing technologies to the audience, founders of domestic and foreign well-known breweries will provide insights of their operating experience of breweries and brand management methods. Domestic mainstream distributors and well-known e-commerce platforms will discuss marketing channels of craft beer and new retail models, and experts from cold chain and logistics industry will give ideas how to solve the main problems of the industry and provide solutions of storage and logistics. Last but not least, well-known investment institutions will be invited, so local craft beer projects can have the opportunity to get interesting investment contacts.
As in 2017, also at CBCE 2018 the visitors and delegates can experience several accompanying programs in addition to the craft beer community and forum, book signing session with big names, beer tastings, competition of the visitor voting and the wisdom wall. Besides that, CBCE 2018 will newly launch plenty activities, such as a zone of craft beer technology consulting, an exchange area for craft beer talents, visits to breweries / bars / equipment factories, matchmaking dinners for buyers, an international beer assessment competition, as well as craft beer industry conferences and forums for promoting new products and new technologies.
Professional visitors and delegates of CBCE 2018 will be domestic and foreign beer makers, beer tasters, professionals from the catering industry, senior executives of large beer enterprises, professionals from medium-sized and small breweries, manufacturers, distributors, agents and retailers. On top of that CBCE is awaiting national authorities, beer associations / chambers of commerce from various provinces and cities, experts and scholars of food specialties from colleges and research institutes, investment institutions, industrial designers, brand planners and of course domestic as well as foreign media.
- Raw materials: malt, yeast, hops, additives
- Beer production technologies and equipment: crushing equipment, saccharification equipment, fermentation equipment and filling equipment of various packaging types
- Special and small-size malting equipment
- Saccharification systems: saccharifying boilers, steam and condensate systems
- Fermentation systems: vertical and horizontal fermentation tanks and automatic control systems
- Filtering systems: small-size filters, medium filters, filter elements, separation equipment, purification equipment, condensation equipment
- Yeast propagation systems
- Auxiliary beer brewing systems: refrigeration systems, boiler systems, CIP systems
- Packaging: filling, labeling, bottling, beer barrels (stainless steel, wood), beer cans
- Detection devices and systems, control systems
- Logistics, transport and storage
- Technical support service
- Beer breweries
- Home-brewed beer
- Production / import / export / sales of beer
- Beer storage
- Hotel, restaurant, club business
- VIP services