International Magic Academy is coming up with its 4th Mega Magic Convention “Maya Maya 2018” on 18th & 19th August, 2018
The event is going to be organized in Bengaluru.
Prepare to be blown away with the Fun Filled Magic Packed Weekend we have planned for you!
Featuring our brand new event
JUST ANNOUNCED – The incomparable lineup for the Gala show and The Great BIG Magic show! Acts include many New Guest Stars as well as many of your favorites!
FEMALE THEMES – A brand new feature to encourage more Women to get involved in our beautiful art, this year we feature the Theme Magic show, the fun here begins by trying to guess the theme, the theme is a surprise. Many beautiful female artists will be surprising and fooling you with some of the greatest of magical feats! This historical event is ground breaking; a first for Maya Maya 2018 and we want you to be a part of it! Appreciate and encourage the Female Magic Stars this year with our new themed magic event to be presented by them.
LECTURES – Each Lecture features some ground breaking material on taking your magic to the next level, also we will let you in on some of the closely guarded secrets of the greatest Magicians of all time. Learn some of the routines that have been kept underground, be a part of the exclusive group of those in the know; we invite you to be a part of this. We have four lectures lined up with some of Magic’s finest minds. Some of the routines are easy and practical but offer audience participation, comedy and will get you more bookings, you will be charging higher performance fee’s and separating yourself from the competition, many exciting secrets we will be sharing for the first time, don’t miss out!
DEALER BOOTHS – We have many of your favorite Magic Dealers lined up and this time we are encouraging our dealers only to perform the cutting edge and ground breaking new effects in the dealers’ line up show. Material that will give you that edge above your competition! Cutting edge routines from the brightest minds, We are anticipating a packed house so please if you are considering having a dealer stall yourself please contact us immediately as only a few stalls remain. Dealer stalls are only 6000 Rs (100$) and as a FREE bonus we are offering you Free delegate tickets, you don’t pay anything extra and all events are included right along with your dealer booth, our way of saying thank you for making the event even more magical for the delegate’s, so please bring your latest cutting edge routines and sign-up for the dealers show, this year we only want the latest and the greatest as a part of the dealers show, so get to work on that and be a part of this new spectacle!
Dealer stalls will be provided to registered delegates for the convention.
The Dealer stall fee RS 6000/- will be provided on both the days for those who registered / booked dealer stalls.
Each Dealer Stall will be given space & a table.
Dealer stalls to be opened on both the days up to 5.00 pm only.
Selling any unauthorized, pirated videos / CDs / DVDs / Books is strictly prohibited. Dealers will be solely held responsible for all associated consequences. The Academy and the Organizing committee will not be responsible for any consequences thereafter.
Selling of any Fire related items should be done without any demonstration at the dealer's area.
Fee and Booking of Dealer Stall to be made by calling on +919980021979
We cover it all this year from close up to conjuring to stage, for young and young at heart you can be a part of some great competition and prize money. This year we are also having mentalism competition
Competitions will be held in five categories:
Stage Magic- Categories
Junior (Below 15 years)
Senior (Above 16 years)
Close-up Magic (No Age Group)
One Minute (No Age Group)
Theme magic (only for female)
Mentalism (No Age Group)
Stage competition entry fee will be Rs. 1000/- per Delegate.
Close-up competition entry fee will be Rs. 1000/- per Delegate.
One Minute entry fee will be Rs 500/- per Delegate
Theme Magic Rs 1000/-
All competitors should bring their own audio tracks, contact number and track number to be written clearly on the CD/DVD media. And if you don’t get then your points may go down.
Due to scarcity of time, competitors are requested to be ready with their act and props before eight minutes of the scheduled time.
The panel of judges for the competitions will include eminent magicians with top class talents and performance experience, and also personalities from the entertainment industry.
The acts will be judged as follows:
Dress code, makeup, skills, routines, innovation, audience response, presentation and overall entertainment value.
The decision of results of the competition by the panel of judges will be final and binding on International Magic Academy and the competitors.
Prize winners will be required to perform once again at the Convention, as and when decided by the Academy.
Time allotted for each competition act will be 8 minutes. Any Competitor who performs less than 6 minutes will be disqualified and anything above 8 minutes will not be counted.
One assistant will be allowed on stage, as part of the competition act. Judging criteria will be applicable to the assistant also.
We request your understanding of and adherence to the information, rules and guidelines to ensure smooth functioning of all activities associated with Maya Maya 2018. Thanks in advance for your consideration
Winners in all the competitions will be awarded with Cash prize & trophy
Stage Magic- Categories
Junior (Below 15 years) 1st Rs 15000/- 2nd Rs 7500/-
Senior (Above 16 years) Rs 100,000/- 2nd 25000/-
Close-up Magic (No Age Group) Rs 15000/- 2nd 7500/-
One Minute (No Age Group)
Theme magic (only for female) Rs 15000/- 2nd 7500/-
Mentalism (No Age Group) Rs 15000/- 2nd 7500/-
IMAGE AWARD COMPETITION
This Competition is conducted to explore the talents of Magicians and portray their performance to the world. The competition winner will be awarded with Trophy by the International Magic Academy and also will be entitled as ‘IMA Magician of the Year’.
So we have a lot planned for you this year, it will be like no other convention in India! Foods are included, along with a souvenir pack, and get your free selfie photo with our Magic Star performers!
So please, please, please avoid disappointment by filling out your registration form and mailing it in with your payment today. You can also pay via Postal Transfer or Pay Pal if you prefer?
SPONSERS – Perhaps the company you work for would like to support our art we have advertising space available in our souvenir book for full page ad is only Rs 25000 and half page ad is only Rs 13000. They will also get an ad on the Maya Maya 2018 Web-site. They can also donate products to be given away as prizes, do your part to support our art, we are depending on you! Also please share this info on your social media sites and spread the word. We also have this available as a PDF file so you can easily pass this around and share it with your friends via email, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a PDF file version, so you can help us promote this event and make it a success! We want this to be the biggest Magic Convention Bangalore has ever seen, but we need YOU to help make that happen. Help us put more magic in our world, so do your part, even if you can’t make it we also accept donations and please consider our Network pack, a Massive value in information, and bonus magic routines and lectures, easily worth ten times the price.
P.s. Remember space is limited at this exclusive event, so please avoid disappointment and don’t be left out, spaces are already filling up fast! Our last three conventions had over 800 delegates combined so we really hate to have to turn away our Magician friends, so please don’t let that happen! Take the time right now and get your registration in the mail or send me an email for details on how to get your payment to us. Put Maya Maya 2018 registration in your notes, all meals inclusive and all events included; hotel is not included so please plan that accordingly.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Professional / Veteran Magicians, their family members and assistants can participate in “IMA MAYA MAYA-2018" by registering as a delegate.
- Each delegate should fill a separate registration form. Photocopies of the registration form can be used.
- Identity cards will be given at registration counter on arrival. Please wear your identity card all the time for smooth conduct of the convention. Without identity card no magician will be allowed to enter the convention hall, gala shows and dining area.
- Standard Indian dishes will be provided during breakfast, lunch and dinner for all the registered delegates.
- Photography and Videography either through cameras or mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium.
- After registration, any request for cancellation will not be allowed. Delegate fees once paid will neither be refunded nor transferred in any case.
- Those who could not attend the convention due to unavoidable reasons and those who leave before the closure of the event can surely authorize (in writing), a participating delegate to receive his/her delegation kit.
- Changes/modifications (if any) due to unavoidable circumstances will be communicated to the registered delegates.
- Each contestant will get 8 minutes for competition. After 6 minutes of the performance, first bell will be rung and after second bell the performer is not allowed to continue the show.
- Each contestant can have only one assistant (he/she should be a registered delegate) on the back stage for arrangements.
- Performance should be based only on body loads/conjuring/skills/special items.
- CD player will be arranged at the venue.
- Junior contestants in competition have to carry a copy of birth certificate duly attested.
- In case of more than 20 applications for any competition, scrutiny of the performance shall be done by judge during the convention.
- The decision of the jury on the conduct and conclusion of the competitions will be final and not questionable.
- Payments for delegate fee, dealer stalls, competitions and souvenir advertisements should be in the form of DD / Money Order, drawn in favor of International Magic Academy, Payable at Bangalore, or you can money transfer, INTERNATIONAL MAGIC ACADEMY TRUST Account no 1303115000007674 IFSC no KVBL0001303, Bank name KARUR VYSAYA BANK.
- Those who send Money Orders (M.O.) should remember to write their purpose of payment, complete postal address, phone number and email ID legible on the space provided for writing messages in the M.O. form.
- The organizing committee's decision on all aspects of the event including the refusal or acceptance of Registration Forms without explanation remains final and all registrants of “IMA MAYA MAYA-2K18" is liable to accept them.
Last Date for Registration is 30th April 2018 for Rs 3500
Last Date for Registration is 30th May 2018 for Rs 4500
Last Date for Registration is 30th June 2018 for Rs 5500
No spot registration.
- The one who wins 1st or 2nd in stage and close up totally 6 members will get chance in Gala. The one best performance will be awarded with IMAGE award.
- Duly filled form should be sent to INTERNATIONAL MAGIC ACADEMY
- C/o Suresh T # 429, 9th Main, Avalahalli, BDA Layout, Banashankart 3rd Stage Extn, Bangalore 560085